[cabf_validation] Definition of "control" of a domain or IP address

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Nov 17 08:11:37 MST 2020

Thanks for clarifying, Adriano.

I suspect any definition added to 1.6.1 is going to be circular, at best
(e.g. "See 3.2.2.4 / 3.2.2.5"), or misinterpreted as being limiting, as
unfortunately is so often the trend.

Perhaps you could help understand where or how this practically impacts? I
can think of a number of operational requirements that, similar to control
of a domain / IP address, be argued as definitions, but worry that, like
here, that would only further muddy things.