[cabf_validation] Definition of "control" of a domain or IP address

Adriano Santoni adriano.santoni at staff.aruba.it
Tue Nov 17 00:28:52 MST 2020

I was referring to the Definitions in §1.6.1.

Sections 3.2.2.4 and 3.2.2.5 provide, in a way, an operational
definition of having control of a domain or IP address, but assume that
the general notion is known a priori.

I'd like a theoretical definition to be present in §1.6.1, although I
admit that it's not strictly necessary.

Adriano