[cabf_validation] Definition of "control" of a domain or IP address

Adriano Santoni adriano.santoni at staff.aruba.it
Wed Nov 18 04:02:18 MST 2020

I am not implying that this matter has any important practical impact.

I just think, and wanted to share, that it would be neater if there was
a general definition in 1.6.1, as IMO that of "control of a domain" (or
IP address) is not too obvious a notion. But maybe I am the only one who
thinks this - if that's the case, no problem.

Adriano