[Smcwg-public] Draft SMCWG agenda - Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Adriano Santoni adriano.santoni at staff.aruba.it
Thu Apr 28 13:22:18 UTC 2022

+1

We would also strongly prefer that a standard TLS OV vetting model be
adopted, but preserving the inclusion of the subject:
organizationIdentifier attribute (in OV and SV certificates) which seems
to us an excellent idea to distinguish "ANY company called ExampleCo or
that it's THAT PARTICULAR company called ExampleCo registered in New
York ", a distinction that I believe ought always be possible before
relying on a" trusted "certificate.

Adriano