[Smcwg-public] Draft SMCWG agenda - Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Wed Apr 27 13:04:12 UTC 2022

Hi Stephen,

Regarding the vetting process, I'd like to add one more to your list for
consideration and that's to use the standard TLS OV vetting model from the
BRs, section 3.2 vs OV+ as shown below.  Code Signing uses that same section
as is, so for me, it would make sense to also have a flavor of S/MIME that
uses that section without modification.  Can we add a 4th bullet to your
agenda for that option to be considered?

I also think there is a discussion to be had on audit requirements for
Enterprise RA when adding a user's name into the S/MIME certificates, maybe
for a future meeting.

Doug