[Smcwg-public] Audit Schem of a S/MIME CA

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Wed Oct 21 23:45:05 MST 2020

Li-Chun,

The applicable audit requirements for S/MIME Issuing CAs are described
in the various Root Program sites. Check out the following for Mozilla
and Microsoft:

  * https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/blob/2.7/rootstore/policy.md#312-required-audits
  * https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/security/trusted-root/audit-requirements#a-webtrust-audits

Hope this helps.