[Servercert-wg] [EXTERNAL]Re: Clarification about EVG 9.2.4

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Thu Dec 5 14:54:38 MST 2019

Dimitris – technically you are correct, any member can contribute on any issue it likes.  But I disagree with your opinion that actions by browsers “outside the Forum” that affect certificates should not be considered by other Forum members when those browsers then make comments about changing our guidelines.  I think removal of the EV UI in Chrome is very relevant when considering Google’s comments about changes to EV validation methods and data sources.