[cabfpub] FW: Fond Farewell to Gerv Markham

Ben Wilson ben.wilson at digicert.com
Sun Jul 29 19:49:56 UTC 2018

Below I have forwarded Kathleen Wilson's message from the Mozilla Dev Security Policy list.

It is with great sadness that we have learned the news of Gerv Markham's passing.

I uploaded a few photos of Gerv from a few of our social events to the wiki - https://cabforum.org/wiki/Gerv

As Kathleen notes below, and as you'll recall from this past March, we gave Gerv a special commendation for his dedication and the important contributions that he made to our organization.  https://cabforum.org/wp-content/uploads/Markham_Commendation_3-22-2018.pdf

He will be deeply missed.