[cabfpub] Results on Ballot SC2 - Validating certificates via CAA CONTACT

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Tue Jul 31 15:39:16 UTC 2018

I’ve published the results for this ballot to the public website. Since it’s a SCWG ballot, I’ve kept the “Ballots” category for it and added a category called “Working Groups” with a “Server Certificate Working Group” category to make search and inclusion easier. Dimitris, I tried to update the ‘ultimate tables’ link you sent with the master ballots list, but it seems I don’t have permission to access that page.

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services