[cabfpub] CABF Website Revisions

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Wed Sep 11 15:22:09 UTC 2013

Hi Ben,

On 04/09/13 16:18, Ben Wilson wrote:
> A rough outline of the new CAB Forum website is now up on the WordPress
> area of the website (cabforum.org/wordpress).

This is looking great. Thank you so much for your hard work.

One navigational nit: it wasn't obvious to me for quite some time that
the "menu headers", as well as opening the menus, where themselves
clickable. The only way I realised is because I saw there wasn't an
entry in the "Extended Validation" section to actually give you a copy
of the EV Guidelines!

Should we make it so the headings do not lead to pages?

Another: is there an option to use meaningful URLs instead of ones of
the form "https://cabforum.org/wordpress/?page_id=35"?

Again, it looks great - thanks!