[cabfpub] CABF Website Revisions

Ben Wilson ben at digicert.com
Wed Sep 11 17:33:26 UTC 2013

All,
Thanks, Gerv.  Also, one design element group we need to add consists of
pictures and photos.  I am thinking we can use http://www.shutterstock.com
to find some better images than are currently there.  If anyone has time to
search there, please  do so for topics like "security auditor", "software
developer", and other concepts referenced on the CABF web site.  Then send
me the "Image ID" for each picture you like.
Thanks again,
Ben