[Infrastructure] cabf.webex.com

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Wed May 6 09:03:56 MST 2020

After a successful site rename, the cabforum1.webex.com was renamed to
https://cabf.webex.com.

In order to setup a new meeting properly, people need to use the
following instructions:

1. Set the timezone properly. The CABF uses *Eastern US time* so all
meetings should be linked to that timezone.

2. Setup the Recurrence accordingly. Here's an example for bi-weekly
meetings.

3. Show "advanced options" --> "Scheduling Options" and under "Alternate
host" select "*Let anyone with a host account on this site or anyone
joining from an authenticated Cisco video device in this organization
host my meeting*". Also under "Automatic recording" select
"*Automatically start recording when the meeting starts*".

I hope I'm not missing anything critical.

Dimitris.