[Infrastructure] cabf.webex.com

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Mon May 11 08:53:24 MST 2020

Jos, shall we send out an email with instructions to the subcommittee
Chairs and specifically for the NetSec to the sub-group leaders?

It would be best if someone had the time to prepare a quick guide on the
wiki, although I think we can survive with these instructions and
screenshots.

Thoughts?

Dimitris.