[Infrastructure] Suggestion for website

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Thu Dec 17 16:38:25 UTC 2020

Hello,

I was talking to someone who follows the CA/Browser Forum, but not closely,
and he was complaining about not knowing what ballots were being drafted and
what changes might be coming.  I pointed out that all of that information is
available on the servercert-wg mailing list.  He was unaware the list even
existed or was publicly available.

He suggested that the ballot page might be a reasonable place to indicate
that this information is publicly available, including a link back to the
email list page.

-Tim