[Infrastructure] Poll: New Meeting Time

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Tue Oct 29 13:42:38 MST 2019

One day, I shall learn to email properly, but today is not that day, apparently…

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services

OK, looking at the poll results, we have two four-OK spots for contention: Wednesday at 11 AM Eastern (our old time) and Monday at 11 AM Eastern. Each have one person of the five respondents who can’t make it. It sounds like Wednesday at 11 will work and Wayne will make it when he can; unless someone speaks up and says otherwise by this Friday, I’ll make up a new meeting series for then and get it going again. Thanks everyone!