[Infrastructure] TRANSITION: Forum Infrastructure Subcommittee

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Mon Oct 14 07:12:05 MST 2019

All,

Pursuant to the passage of ballot FORUM-10 on 8 October, this list is no longer being used for the Forum Infrastructure Working Group, as that has been dissolved. From this point forward, this list is dedicated to the Forum Infrastructure Subcommittee, created as part of the same ballot. The only practical change is that membership no longer requires declaration to cover IPR issues, but otherwise it’s pretty much the same.

I’ve also transitioned our working space in the wiki: wiki.cabforum.org/infra is now for the use of the Infrastructure Subcommittee and is open to any forum member to edit or read; the old content is now read-only for everyone (or should be!) and is under wiki.cabforum.org/fiwg.

Infra Is Dead, Long Live Infra. :)

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services