[Infrastructure] Poll: New Meeting Time

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Wed Oct 16 12:10:32 MST 2019

Poll update! Looking over the poll thus far, we’ve got five responses. There are no times that are good for everyone (received five yes votes), and no times where I was the lone holdout either. Here’s the leading contenders:
            Monday at 11 Eastern has four yes and one no
            Wednesday at 11 Eastern has four yes and one no
            Monday at 1400 Eastern and Thursday at 1300 Eastern have three yes, 1 “if I had to”, and one no
            Monday at 1300 Eastern has two yes, two “if I had to”, and one no

For those who haven’t responded yet, could you respond by the end of the week? For those who have responded, can you take a look at the above times—if we narrow the field to just those, would any of them stand out as good or awful?

Thanks!

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com<mailto:jopurvis at cisco.com>)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services