[Infrastructure] Wiki and Markdown

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Tue Jun 18 07:48:33 MST 2019

Hmmm. That’s an unintended consequence, for sure! I added CKEditor in an attempt to have a GUI editor present for those that preferred editing in that mode instead of plain source code. If it’s going to cause problems, though, it’s not worth it. I’ll disable it for now and see if anyone yelps about it.

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services