[Infrastructure] Meeting recordings

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Thu Mar 14 07:31:01 UTC 2024

On 7/3/2024 4:51 μ.μ., Paul van Brouwershaven via Infrastructure wrote:
> We can disable downloads in Webex via "Prevent the downloading of
> recordings", I think this would be a good thing to do:

I enabled this option and set the retention to 180 days for now (the
default was 2160 days). See below.

> Should we include something like this in the email template:
>
> /The recording of CA/Browser Forum meetings are solely intended for
> the following purposes:/
> / - To provide an opportunity for members to watch/listen back to the
> discussions (e.g., for those //who were unable to attend the meeting//)./
> / - To facilitate the taking of accurate meeting minutes./
> /
> /
> /It's strictly prohibited to:/
> / - Distribute or grant access to the recordings to any individuals
> who are not members of the CA/Browser Forum. /
> / - Publishing or distributing excerpts, quotations, or transcripts of
> the recordings to non-members without explicit consent from the
> participating forum members and the forum chair./
> /
> /
> /Recordings will be retained for a period of 60 days following the
> date of the related meeting. After this period, recordings will be
> automatically deleted./

I propose some changes to the email template:

/The recording of CA/Browser Forum meetings are solely intended for the
following purposes:/
/ - To provide an opportunity for //authorized //members //(i.e. //those
//who would otherwise be allowed to attend the meeting//)//to
watch/listen back to the discussions
/
/ - To facilitate the taking of accurate meeting minutes./
/
/
/It's strictly prohibited to:/
/ - Distribute or grant access to the recordings to any individuals who
are not members of the CA/Browser Forum. /
/ - Publishing or distributing excerpts, quotations, or transcripts of
the recordings to non-members without explicit consent from the
participating forum members and the forum chair./
/
/
/Recordings will be retained for a period of //90//days following the
date of the related meeting. After this period, recordings will be
automatically deleted. //Recordings may be deleted after the related
meeting minutes are approved by the Forum or the corresponding Working
Group or Subcommittee.//
/

Thoughts?

I can add this topic to the agenda of the Forum Teleconference unless
people would prefer to have a discussion at the Infrastructure
subcommittee first.

Dimitris.