[Infrastructure] Meeting recordings

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Thu Mar 14 07:01:18 UTC 2024

On 7/3/2024 3:53 μ.μ., Dean Coclin via Infrastructure wrote:

> Recordings are only used by the minute takers to assist in that task.
> After that they should be destroyed.
>
> I’m currently receiving recording emails after the CSCWG and the
> regular CABF meetings

Hi Dean,

You receive *links *to those recordings. I periodically delete the
recordings from the WebEx server. If you have local copies downloaded to
your computer, you should delete them after the minutes are approved.

I think Paul found an option that we can enable on WebEx that protects
the recordings from being downloaded. We can explore that path for more
control.

Thanks,
Dimitris.