[Infrastructure] Meeting recordings

Paul van Brouwershaven Paul.vanBrouwershaven at entrust.com
Thu Mar 7 13:54:46 UTC 2024

Thanks Martijn, looks good!

I think this was discussed at the face to face twice now and I don't remember hearing any concerns.

I would be good to notify chairs in advance (maybe through the management list) so that this can be stated at the beginning of the meeting.

60 days seems fine for me, is there a way to mark a video to retain it longer if needed?

I would not download each recording; we could retain the transcript (in the member tools db?) if we think that could be useful. But also here the question would be, for how long (think about privacy etc).