[Infrastructure] Meeting recordings

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Thu Mar 7 18:36:25 UTC 2024

Thanks Paul, this is indeed a useful option to enable. I think we need
to draft some policy around this. If I remember correctly (and I need to
check the draft minutes), I was supposed to draft that language and send
something to the management list.

I am currently swamped with my backlog but it's on my TODO list for the
following weeks. Is this something we need to address urgently?

Thanks,
Dimitris.