[cabf_validation] Minutes of Validation Subcommittee - July 15, 2021

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Thu Jul 15 16:33:02 UTC 2021

Ah, sorry Ben, I misunderstood your question about URLs.

The Google spreadsheet is on the wiki page - the draft profiles work is
https://github.com/sleevi/cabforum-docs/pull/36 for folks to review.

Sorry I wasn't able to make today's call (had a conflicting meeting), and
I've not yet had the chance to tackle our stuff from the last call, which
was and is still very useful stuff :)

With respect to feedback, my preference would be to use GitHub comments to
highlight specific sections and suggestions, but would encourage a mail to
the list to discuss the broader points (e.g. by linking to comments or just
having a summary of the comments left). This allows us to work out language
directly on the doc (just like we would do with circulating draft word
docs), while having broader awareness on the list.