[cabf_validation] Minutes of Validation Subcommittee - July 15, 2021

Ben Wilson bwilson at mozilla.com
Thu Jul 15 16:19:33 UTC 2021

*Minutes of Validation Subcommittee - July 15, 2021*

*Attendees:*  Tim Hollebeek, Ben Wilson, Paul Van Brouwershaven, Britanny
Randall, Johnny Reading, Tyler Myers, Tobias Josefowitz, Wendy Brown, Doug
Beattie, Rebecca Kelley, Janet Hines, Kati Davids, Corey Bonnell, Wayne
Thayer, Michelle Coon, Bruce Morton, Enrico Entschew, Andrea Holland,
Trevoli Ponds-White, Shelley Brewer

*Antitrust Statement* was read by Tim.

*Agenda*

-          SC48 ballot is open for voting

-          Certificate profiles discussion

*SC48 v2: Domain Name and IP Address Encoding* - There were no questions or
comments on SC48v.2, which is now in the Voting Period and ends at 1500 UTC
next Thursday, 2021-07-22.

*Certificate profiles* – Tim asked whether people are conducting deep
reviews of the certificate profiles, [URL is on the CABF wiki], and when
will we start receiving comments that we can begin to review? We need
everyone to review these profiles and provide comments. Doug asked about
where they should be collected. He said that he would likely be sending an
email to the list. Tim recommended that we be flexible in how they are
submitted – people should be able to use whatever they are more comfortable
with.

How do we want to handle the version that is in the Google spreadsheets? We
can keep it as a reference and for comparison purposes.

Next meeting is Thursday, July 29, 2021.

Adjourned.