[cabf_validation] Official list of EU CABs

Moudrick M. Dadashov md at ssc.lt
Thu Mar 8 12:40:26 MST 2018

FYI:
https://ec.europa.eu/futurium/en/content/list-conformity-assessment-bodies-cabs-accredited-against-requirements-eidas-regulation
Thanks,M.D.Cell: +370.699.26662

Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Wayne Thayer via Validation <validation at cabforum.org> Date: 3/7/18  09:26  (GMT-05:00) To: CA/Browser Forum Validation WG List <validation at cabforum.org> Subject: [cabf_validation] Validation Summit Takeaways
Thanks to everyone who participated in the validation summit yesterday. I've heard a number of positive remarks on the amount of progress we made.
The list of action items that we reviewed at the end of the day is at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aJiOzYVTpoAPVWDucnp20cTO2PR_cRsHncvkhlrcR10/edit?usp=sharing
Feel free to add comments to the document.
The next step for the Validation Working Group is to prioritize the work and then begin drafting and discussing ballots that implement these improvements.
Thanks,
Wayne