[cabf_validation] Pre-Ballot 169: Revised Validation Requirements

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Fri Apr 29 10:12:13 MST 2016

I'm don’t have a strong feeling, but at one of the prior F2F meetings there was a certain browser representative  that wanted to be sure we locked down the locations and didn’t leave it open.  We could preempt possible pushback by having the list right in the BRs.  I don’t think anyone will have problems getting new ones added as long as the group believes that it’s a URI registered for the purpose of Domain Validation.

As it stands, will it be obvious which values fall into this category?  Will everyone agree that they fall into this category?
      "...or another path registered with IANA for the purpose of Domain Validation"

Doug