[Smcwg-public] November 23 meeting of the SMCWG cancelled

Stephen Davidson Stephen.Davidson at digicert.com
Tue Nov 22 21:00:04 UTC 2022

Hello all:

As I understand a number of participants will not be able to join tomorrow due to US holidays, we will cancel the November 23 meeting of the SMIME Certificate WG.

We will resume our call with the December 7 meeting, the main topic of which will be the potential use of CAA for SMIME.

I also take this opportunity to provide a reminder that we are in the IPR period for the S/MIME BR as a Final Guideline, with the deadline for filing Essential Claims being January 1, 2023. See the CABF IPR Policy for details at https://cabforum.org/ipr-policy/.

Regards, Stephen