[Smcwg-public] Commenting via GitHub Issues

Stephen Davidson Stephen.Davidson at digicert.com
Thu May 19 16:22:21 UTC 2022

Hello all:

A reminder that we are in the 30-day pre-ballot discussion of the draft text of the "Baseline Requirements for the Issuance and Management of Publicly-Trusted S/MIME Certificates" (S/MIME BR).

I wanted to highlight that some feedback is occurring using the Issues functionality on GitHub (https://github.com/cabforum/smime/issues<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/github.com/cabforum/smime/issues__;!!FJ-Y8qCqXTj2!bxk09E_Wwhz6nvOr8dRwjL3lf1CXOQZR-oM4PA6Oflh1TPbrvLlSJbDPqQ-we9Gs1VGEhjFaz3oT4zToOGlKfr25MoAP$>). If desired, users may choose to use the "watch" functionality of GitHub; you can also customize settings so that you only receive alerts for Issues postings.

And of course, WG members are welcome to use the listserv.

Best, Stephen