[Smcwg-public] [EXTERNAL]-Re: Common Name contents

Pedro FUENTES pfuentes at WISEKEY.COM
Mon Mar 7 18:34:45 UTC 2022

Could it be just acceptable that a pseudonym is freely chosen by a subscriber?
In other words… could it be acceptable to have names in the subjectName which don’t require validation?
We don’t currently use such attributes, but I wonder if this could be good to reserve certain flexibility for use cases where anonymization is desired.
Pedro