[Smcwg-public] [External Sender] Re: Certificate Suspension

Adriano Santoni adriano.santoni at staff.aruba.it
Mon Aug 29 06:52:31 UTC 2022

I am also against allowing suspension, for the various reasons already
well explained by others, but would be open to change my mind if only I
should hear that - at least - Microsoft (for Outllook) and Mozilla (for
Thunderbird) are willing to modify their email clients' behaviour to
handle suspensions properly. Lacking this, I think the entire discussion
is moot.

Adriano