[Servercert-wg] Seeking Endorsers and Feedback - SC-077: Update WebTrust Audit name in Section 8.4 and References

Ponds-White, Trev trevolip at amazon.com
Fri Aug 2 00:06:34 UTC 2024

We’ll be happy to!

From: Servercert-wg <servercert-wg-bounces at cabforum.org> On Behalf Of Clint Wilson via Servercert-wg
Sent: Thursday, August 1, 2024 4:28 PM
To: ServerCert CA/BF <servercert-wg at cabforum.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Servercert-wg] Seeking Endorsers and Feedback - SC-077: Update WebTrust Audit name in Section 8.4 and References

Hello all,

I think it’s worth getting the WebTrust audit criteria titles and references updated in the TBRs before a CA runs up against a non-compliance that’s really avoidable :)
I threw together this Pull Request: https://github.com/cabforum/servercert/pull/514/files. I’ve also added the Ballot to the wiki (so hopefully I successfully picked an unreserved ballot number).

When I last brought this up, I believe Dimitris had volunteered to endorse; is that still the case? Is there anyone else willing/able to endorse this? (Apologies in advance if I’ve forgotten a second endorser in the interim!)

I would also appreciate any feedback or suggestions on the ballot changes themselves, of course!

Cheers,
-Clint