[Servercert-wg] Voting period begins: Ballot SC-066: Fall 2023 Clean-up v2

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Thu Oct 19 15:59:58 UTC 2023

For clarity, this is the entire set of changes allowed by the Chair
outside the ballot process

/The set of changes are limited to: /

  * /The cover page,/
  * /The Table of Contents,/
  * /The year in the “Copyright” information,/
  * /Footers with page numbers,/
  * /Links to other sections within the document./

/The Chair or Vice-Chair of the Forum or of a CWG is also allowed to
perform the following changes, unless the ballot explicitly updates this
information:/

  * /The Guideline version number,/
  * /Headers/Footers with version numbers,/
  * /The table with document revisions or Document History,/
  * /The table with Relevant Dates./

Dimitris.