[Servercert-wg] SC-59 Weak Key Guidance

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Fri May 26 06:53:46 UTC 2023

Hi Tom,

Historically, the SCWG has been trying to avoid effective dates during
January or December. I recommend using September 15, 2023 or March 15,
2024 as possible effective dates. These two dates seem to be more
favorable
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1oTGVYqggQpQMR4Lktbu_L6DhuBVJzeuiFGd9EAU1zsE>
than others.

Thanks,