[Servercert-wg] SCWG Chair/Vice-Chair Elections

Jos Purvis jos at melete.org
Fri Sep 30 15:10:28 UTC 2022

All,

SC55, for the election of the SCWG Chair, will close at noon Eastern time today (in about 50 minutes). Please make sure you have submitted your votes to Don and Clemens!

We have currently received one nomination for Vice-Chair pending the outcome of the Chair elections; per this week's call, we will be extending the call for nominations to Vice-Chair to *Friday, 7 October* to allow for the confusion around the nomination window. Please submit nominations for Vice-Chair to the list by then!

Thanks,

Jos