[Servercert-wg] BALLOT SC-57: Election of SCWG Vice-Chair

Jos Purvis jos at melete.org
Tue Oct 18 14:21:01 UTC 2022

As per the previous discussion, the voting procedure for this ballot has been amended. Since the content of the ballot remains the same and no votes have been submitted, we don't need to restart the timetable on the ballot (to the best of my understanding.

*Please note the change in voting procedure described below.*