[Servercert-wg] BALLOT SC-57: Election of SCWG Vice-Chair

Jos Purvis jos at melete.org
Tue Oct 18 11:44:33 UTC 2022

I had figured that using the same system as the standard election ballot was less confusing, and that it was reasonable to allow members the privacy of not declaring their vote publicly. However, since it seems like neither is an issue, we can proceed with a public vote instead if members prefer (and since I’ve gotten a couple emails about it, it would seem that way). I’ll formally update it shortly—I don’t think we need to restart the clocks since we aren’t changing the text of the ballot, only the voting procedure.