[Servercert-wg] Resignation as vice chair

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Thu Aug 25 18:29:45 UTC 2022

As you probably know, my position as vice chair of the server cert working
group started in the middle of the normal term.  The bylaws are not totally
clear on how this should be handed, so the best way to get this position
synced up with the others is for me to resign effective the date that the
server cert chair term ends.

Please accept this as my resignation effective on the date the current
server cert wg chair's term ends which I believe is some time in September.

If more detailed dates or information is needed, please let me know and I
can re-send.

Thanks!

Doug