[Servercert-wg] Voting Period Begins for Ballot SC48 v2: Domain Name and IP Address Encoding

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Wed Jul 21 10:22:42 UTC 2021

JPRS abstains from voting Ballot SC48v2.

**-- style domain names registered before IDNA2003 are still legitimate,
therefore, domain owners of such domain names will be suffered from this revision.  Fundamentally, we support this direction but we can't say 'YES' positively at this moment.

Best regards,

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp>