[Servercert-wg] Upcoming limits on trusted certificates

Doug Beattie doug.beattie at globalsign.com
Thu May 14 04:57:10 MST 2020

Updates to Root program requirements should (must?) be included in published
Root policy documents, so I'd prefer that Apple put the details about the
398 day validity here:
https://www.apple.com/certificateauthority/ca_program.html

If Apple can't update their published policy then some may wonder if the
email announcement is an officially approved Apple statement and a corporate
position/requirement.

Doug