[Servercert-wg] Ballot SC 13 version 2

Ryan Sleevi sleevi at google.com
Tue Nov 20 12:47:39 MST 2018

Thanks for clarifying. I tried to explain why such language would not
resolve the issue, but apologies if I was not clear enough. By specifying
it as worded, this has the issues I mentioned regarding errata. This
proposed change is inconsistent with the rest of the BRs regarding 6844,
and thus seems like it will only add confusion. I do hope you'll reconsider
for these reasons. As it stands, the proposed change - intending to remove
ambiguity - only adds it.