[Servercert-wg] Ballot SC 13 version 2

Tim Hollebeek tim.hollebeek at digicert.com
Tue Nov 20 11:57:39 MST 2018

Thanks for proposing improved language.

(New) > The Random Value MUST be sent to an email address contained in a contactemail property tag, as defined in Appendix B, present in the CAA Resource Record Set.

(Newer) “… present in the relevant CAA Resource Record Set as described in RFC 6844 section 4” ?

I intentionally wanted to use “relevant” and “section 4” to make it unambiguously clear that the same search algorithm is intended.

-Tim