[cabfpub] Draft Minutes of CA/Browser Forum Meeting - April 27, 2023
Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA)
dzacharo at harica.gr
Fri May 12 10:51:46 UTC 2023
These are the Draft Minutes of the Teleconference described in the
subject of this message, prepared by Daryn Wright (GoDaddy).
Please review the minutes and propose edits if necessary. If you need
access to the recording, please contact me or the Vice-Chair and we will
provide an access link. These minutes will be considered for approval at
the next meeting. The recording of the meeting will be deleted once the
minutes are approved.
Aaron Gable - (Let's Encrypt), Adam Jones - (Microsoft), Adrian Mueller
- (SwissSign), Bruce Morton - (Entrust), Chad Ehlers - (IdenTrust),
Chris Clements - (Google), Clint Wilson - (Apple), Daryn Wright -
(GoDaddy), Dimitris Zacharopoulos - (HARICA), Doug Beattie -
(GlobalSign), Dustin Hollenback - (Microsoft), Ellie Lu - (TrustAsia
Technologies, Inc.), Fumi Yoneda - (Japan Registry Services), Hogeun Yoo
- (NAVER Cloud), Inigo Barreira - (Sectigo), Jamie Mackey - (US Federal
PKI Management Authority), Janet Hines - (VikingCloud), Joanna Fox -
(TrustCor Systems), Jos Purvis - (Fastly), Karina Sirota - (Microsoft),
Marco Schambach - (IdenTrust), Martijn Katerbarg - (Sectigo), Nargis
Mannan - (VikingCloud), Nate Smith - (GoDaddy), Pedro Fuentes - (OISTE
Foundation), Peter Miskovic - (Disig), Rebecca Kelley - (Apple), Ryan
Dickson - (Google), Sissel Hoel - (Buypass AS), Sooyoung Eo - (NAVER
Cloud), Stephen Davidson - (DigiCert), Tadahiko Ito - (SECOM Trust
Systems), Thomas Zermeno - (SSL.com), Tim Hollebeek - (DigiCert), Tobias
Josefowitz - (Opera Software AS), Tsung-Min Kuo - (Chunghwa Telecom),
Wendy Brown - (US Federal PKI Management Authority), Yoshiro Yoneya -
(Japan Registry Services).
Topic: Code Signing Cert WG
* Have ballot almost done
* Did not discuss
* Did not discuss removing ssl BRs
* Independent of forum IEFT is working on removing - it is in progress
Topic: SMIME Cert WG
* Going through proposed text and clarifications for an errata ballot
* In implementation CAs have expresses enterprise As are constrained
to issue identity certificates only to email domains only under
their control - that to issue to external they should be using
* MAY 10th! - Presentation on open source Linter from Digicert
including lints for SMIME baseline requirements
Topic: Forum infra sub committee
* Reviewed status on wiki migration
* Next is dev mail server to test upgrades and integrations with
* Next is Github updates
Topic: Net Sec WG
* Redline of Net Sec requirements, 3 topic areas need separated into
o Sec requirements for Root Cas air gapped systems
o Intro paragraphs to explain each section and making sure the
sections match the goal
o Desired Outcomes
* Working on ballot for incorporating CCM into NSRs
o Cloud Security Alliance - changes will impact everyone so will
be worked widely due to impact.
* Question on timeline - Estimate is first ballot on Air gapped netsec
in 6 weeks
Topic: Bylaws changes
* Guthub has several open issues tagged with bylaws tag.
o Ben Wilson addressed the Bylaws items.
o Added to Bylaws 2.5 branch for upcoming ballot
o Tim is working on election changes to get everything in in the
next 2 weeks.
Topic: Registration for F2F 59
* Use the link and register for in person or online.
* Agenda - Paul is working to include everything out of the ordinary
* Question about in person attendee limits, noted the wiki info needs
* Question about hotel information available.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Public