[cabfpub] Bylaws 2.5 draft

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Mon Apr 10 14:13:37 UTC 2023

On 10/4/2023 4:43 μ.μ., Dean Coclin wrote:

> I think it would be helpful also to define what rights and privileges
> a new proposed category of membership has. For example, do they get
> wiki access? posting privs to the public/mgmt. lists?

Hi Dean, thanks for the observation.

They were already included in several sections along with "Associate
Members" but were missing from the ones you mentioned.

I added them to the Member Mail List (management list) and Member Web
Site (wiki) via
https://github.com/cabforum/forum/pull/32/commits/2cd1928902eed30810bae2e46bc67ff511421943.

Let me know if you spot anything else.

Thanks,