[cabfpub] [Cscwg-public] Let's Oppose

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Fri Jun 12 18:23:05 UTC 2020

On 2020-06-12 8:44 μ.μ., Tony Rutkowski wrote:
> Hi Dimitris,
>
> I believe you are bound by law to consider this as it involves
> anticompetive conduct. You minimally have a duty to inform the membership.

This is a public list, which includes all Members by default, so by
sending your email the Membership became informed :-)

The officer duties are described in our Bylaws. As much as I hate
calling out these things, I must remind you that our Code of Conduct
<https://secureservercdn.net/45.40.150.47/273.6a1.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/CA-Browser-Forum-Bylaws-v2.3.pdf>
specifically mentions about insulting remarks. I will not go into the
essence of your message about "Let's Oppose" but you are making
demeaning comments about a CA/B Forum Member and this is a behavior not
in line with our CoC.

Thanks,
Dimitris.