[cabfpub] Ballot Forum-XX: Update CA/B Forum Bylaws to version 2.3

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Fri Feb 28 11:14:57 UTC 2020

I just received a comment that Section 2.3 point 7 also needs to precede
all occurrences of "Member" with "Full", as Interested Parties are
sometimes able to participate in Forum Teleconferences, etc, and so may
affect the quorum without a corresponding ability to vote.

So, I updated this paragraph to:

"7.    A ballot result will be considered valid only when more than half
of the number of currently active Full Members has participated. The
number of currently active Full Members is the average number of Full
Member organizations that have participated in the previous three (3)
Forum Meetings and Forum Teleconferences."

There is no need to circulate a new version yet. I'll wait for more
feedback.

Thanks,
Dimitris.