[cabfpub] Ballot Forum-11: Creation of S/MIME Certificates Working Group

Dimitris Zacharopoulos (HARICA) dzacharo at harica.gr
Wed Feb 5 23:08:42 MST 2020

Tim, Wayne, Adriano,

Apple made a contribution and although HARICA disagrees with most of the
recommended changes I believe there should be some discussion around
that. Unfortunately, although I had started working on a response, I
didn't have time to complete it on time. I was hoping to see some
comments/responses from the proposer and endorsers before the voting
period began.

For what it's worth, here is a list of my comments (attached). My
biggest concern is the Certificate Consumer members that qualify based
on "mail transfer agent". I would certainly like some more information
about that before HARICA votes. Other than that, the charter looks good
to me.

Best regards,
Dimitris.