[cabfpub] Threat modelling feedback form

Fotis Loukos fotisl at ssl.com
Thu May 9 14:42:03 UTC 2019

Hello all,

As part of the work we are doing at the threat modelling committee, we
have prepared a small questionaire that will help us with our work. It
is a google form with 11 questions, and it would be helpful if everybody
provided us with their feedback. The questions are targetted towards
CAs, but we would also appreciate feedback from the browsers regarding
what their expectations are from CAs. The form can be found at:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NxbxioKCK0HlZNJxueIv4BYYSWaz1sYfpGWRmUb3WuU/edit?usp=sharing

All questions are anonymous, but if you would like to contribute,
especially regarding question 8, feel free to email me or any member of
the committee.

The form will be open until next Thursday, 2019/05/16.

Best regards,
Fotis

--
Fotis Loukos, PhD