[cabfpub] Wiki and Mailer Migration This Week

Jos Purvis (jopurvis) jopurvis at cisco.com
Mon May 6 16:58:52 UTC 2019

All,

As announced on the last couple CABF calls, the wiki and mailer services for the forum will be migrated this week to their new homes. As a result, the wiki will be in read-only mode this week (6-10 May), while the mailers may experience some brief outages while being moved from place to place. Expect a little bumpiness while we move things around, but the result will hopefully be a significant improvement in supportability and longevity for our services. Thanks for your patience!

Cheers,

Jos

--
Jos Purvis (jopurvis at cisco.com)
.:|:.:|:. cisco systems  | Cryptographic Services