[cabfpub] Forum-XXX: S/MIME Working Group - looking for comments and endorsements

Pedro FUENTES pfuentes at WISEKEY.COM
Sun Dec 22 02:19:13 MST 2019

Hello,
I’m Pedro Fuentes, from Wisekey and acting here in representation of the OISTE Foundation; CA that has been recently become member of the Forum.

I’d just like to express for now our deep interest on being an active part of a working group related to personal certificates (with or without S/MIME usage), as this was precisely our aim when joining the Forum.

I’m still catching up on mastering the procedures to participate in these discussions, so I’ll do my best to provide value.

Best regards and happy holidays!
Pedro