[cabfpub] Workshop on Globalisation of Trust Services - New York City, Tuesday Sept. 3

Kirk Hall Kirk.Hall at entrustdatacard.com
Mon Aug 12 15:58:43 UTC 2019

At the request of  Nick Pope, Vice Chair ETSI Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures, I am forwarding this invitation to a workshop on "Globalisation of Trust Services" set for New York City on the afternoon of Tuesday, Sept. 3.

*****

ETSI are holding a workshop on Globalisation of Trust Services for North American stakeholders, at the EU Delegation to UN office in New York on 3rd September. This workshop is organized as part of an ETSI study investigating existing PKI-based trust services schemes that operate in different regions of the world, and their possible mutual recognition / global acceptance.  Online access is available for those who cannot attend in person.

Further details are given below.

3rd September 2019

Venue:

EU Delegation to the United Nations